Group Commercial Manager
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To assist Commercial Head by performing diverse and advanced secretarial and administrative duties. Prepares business travel schedules, management meetings, coordination with other departments. Coordinates with Admin, HR/Retail/Marketing/Finance.
No. of Employees Supervised : none as yet
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the daily administrative functions and to keep Commercial head informed and focused on priority issues
- Handles a wide range of highly profiled and confidential information requiring a dedicated level of confidentiality at all times. Screens all requests for information and is sensitive to whom and in what form, information can be released.
- Sorts, reads and annotates incoming mail and documents. Initiates action with the Commercial Head incoming correspondence by determining priorities, forwarding to proper departments for action, or composing correspondence in response.
- Manages the Commercial Head’s travel agenda. Books travel arrangements, confirms business agendas, and arranges hotel bookings, vehicles and special events as required.
- Schedules the Commercial Head’s appointments and maintains his calendar. On own initiative makes alternative arrangements for cancelled or interrupted appointments.
- Maintains department’s generic file/records.
- Performs any other miscellaneous job required for the department
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Admin/Services Department, HR & CEO office
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
2 – 3 years experience as a secretary in a firm
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Very good English and Arabic language skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Database and records management skills.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepare reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.