JOB TITLE: Boutique Supervisor - Fashion
REPORTS TO: Brand Manager
Reporting to Brand Manager. The Job Holder is required to work in the designated brand/location as set by the Brand Manager/Category Manager based on the companies needs and requirement.
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
To achieve set goals and targets as set out by management. Develop and drive the sales team to maximize sales. Ensure smooth operation in the store and implement the high level of standards set by the company and brand that reflects the brands image.
Financial: as set for the individual boutiques
No. of Employees Supervised: as set by the manpower of the boutique.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the boutique while adhering to the company/brand guidelines.
- Drives sales and maximizes all potential opportunities to increase sales and to achieve and exceed monthly, seasonal and yearly sales targets. Ensures communication of all Sales Targets and Sales Achievements to team on a daily basis, and makes sure that the Brand Manage is updated with the same.
- Ensures that all required administration including (but not limited to) Weekly and Monthly Schedules, Overtime Reports, Staff Attendance Reports and Issues are submitted consistently at teh designated times to the Line Manager.
- Ensure that all visual merchandising related to the boutique are in line with brands guidelines, or as stipulated by the Brand Manager.
- Weekly feedback given to Brand Manager concerning fast/slow sellers, transfers and general stock management.
- Offer a high level of luxury customer service, driving the sales teams to achieve set targets while ensuring proper management of inventory.
- Gather market information (customers, competitors) and provide feedback to Brand Manager.
- Handles all client issues, requests, returns and exchanges diligently, responsibly and efficiently to ensure maximum customer satisfaction to concerned parties that reflect the company/brand standards.
- Build and maintains a boutique database of customers so that company can periodically send product/promotional literature, information on special offers and builds up customer data base.
- Maintain inventory levels and ensures that all discrepancies are managed, communicated and resolved quickly and efficiently, and that stock loss and shrinkage are kept within and below the company minimums. Also ensures that all transfers are updated and finalized in the system immediately, and is communicated to the necessary parties.
- Strives for a 10% growth on monthly/yearly sales.
- Ensures regular coaching/motivating of sales team, training sessions and weekly update meetings are being carried out with the team.
- Official employee reviews to be done twice yearly at the correct scheduled time.
- Be available and flexible as per the working/job requirement and performs miscellaneous job related duties.
- Maintains a healthy Cost Management through considerate use of company resources and petty cash in order to keep miscellaneous costs down.
- Handles all issues related to maintenance and follow up with the Brand Manager/ Admin Dep. to ensure that the job is done.
- Allocates a Second in Charge, who is available to handle any issues that may arise, responsibly.
- Assists with Management of Shop in Shop in Businesses wherever necessary.
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
2 years experience in luxury fashion store management.
- Knowledge of luxury fashion retail management.
- Knowledge of brand products and guidelines.
- Knowledge of luxury customer service standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles, promotions and events.
- Knowledge of retail advertising, sales promotion and/or visual merchandising techniques.
- Knowledge of supplies, ordering and inventory control.
- Knowledge of retail floor merchandising and stock control procedures.
- Basic knowledge of computer operations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Have the necessary sales skills, merchandising skills, ability to monitor stock on a daily basis.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to impart product knowledge and train employees.
- Ability to interface and influence customers.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop others.